• Clallam County Financial Growth Council — Espresso With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom hyperlink is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Assembly ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Digital assembly at midday Wednesday.
Assembly entry is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896?pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Assembly ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
• West Finish Enterprise and Skilled Affiliation — Meets in particular person each Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to eight:30 a.m. on the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week options the Annual State of the State Chamber Cafe with State Rep. Mike Chapman and Rep. Steve Tharinger to debate the state’s COVID-19 response and 2022 Legislative priorities.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/occasions.
Electronic mail [email protected] for extra info.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Midday Membership — Meets in particular person at midday Tuesdays on the Northwest Maritime Heart, Stage 2, 431 Water Avenue in Port Townsend.
This week options Kees Kolff, Jefferson Healthcare Hospital board, discussing the grasp plan for the Public Hospital District.
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Membership — Zoom conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
For entry to the Zoom assembly, electronic mail [email protected]
This week options Meeting – Classification with Rufina Garay and Chuck Henry.
All the above conferences are open to the general public.
Peninsula Day by day Information