STOCKHOLM, Nov. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
July – September 2021
“The third quarter is behind us, and it’s reassuring to see gamers proceed to benefit from the video games our builders labored so exhausting on,” stated Vlad Suglobov, CEO of G5 Leisure. “Already after September, we’re near topping the complete yr outcomes from 2020. Income throughout Q3 in USD phrases rose 1% year-over-year and slipped 1% in SEK because of FX. Underpinning this efficiency, in USD phrases, is the 36% year-over-year development in our new technology of video games and seven% rise in personal video games. The brand new technology of video games, these titles launched over the last two years (since summer time 2019), made up half of the income in the course of the previous quarter after rising 1% sequentially from the second quarter, whereas personal video games accounted for 66% – each new data for G5 and a transparent indication of simply how compelling these video games are. EBIT for the primary 9 months of 2021 was 160 MSEK, up 16% year-on-year and on monitor to exceed final yr’s EBIT once we shut the fourth quarter. The corporate has shifted to the next gear due to the nice recreation titles the G5 improvement staff has produced and glorious work of our advertising staff, so we stay up for seeing how we carry out within the seasonally robust This fall and Q1.”
- Income for the interval was SEK 327.6 M (332.4), a lower of 1 p.c in comparison with the identical interval in 2020 in SEK phrases. In USD phrases income grew 1 p.c year-over-year.
- Gross margin elevated to 64 p.c (59 p.c), as bigger share of income is coming from personal video games along with the lowered retailer charges on the Microsoft platform that went from 30% to 12% from August 1, 2021.
- EBIT for the interval was SEK 56.5 M (53.7).
- Web consequence for the interval was SEK 47.5 M (48.5).
- Earnings per share for the interval, earlier than dilution, was SEK 5.82 (5.59).
- Money stream amounted to SEK -39.2 M (32.1), affected negatively by share repurchases of SEK -88.8 M (-4.6).
- Common Month-to-month Energetic Customers (MAU) was 6.7 million, a lower of two p.c in comparison with the identical interval in 2020. Common Each day Energetic Customers (DAU) was 1.8 million, a rise of two p.c in comparison with the identical interval in 2020. Common Month-to-month Distinctive Payers (MUP) was 197.7 thousand, a lower of seven p.c whereas Common Month-to-month Common Gross Income Per Paying Consumer (MAGRPPU) was USD 68.1, a rise of 13 p.c in comparison with the identical interval final yr.
For added data, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, [email protected]
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, +46 76 00 11 115
This disclosure incorporates data that G5 Leisure AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The knowledge was submitted for publication, by means of the company of the contact individual, on 05-11-2021 07:30 CET.
This data was delivered to you by Cision http://information.cision.com
The next recordsdata can be found for obtain:
SOURCE G5 Leisure AB