AnimationNEWS: Netflix Provides Stand by Me Doraemon 2 Movie...

NEWS: Netflix Provides Stand by Me Doraemon 2 Movie on December 24 – Discussion board

-

- Advertisment -spot_img


View earlier matter :: View subsequent matter Creator Message FireChick

Joined: 26 Mar 2006
Posts: 2002
Location: United States

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:26 am Reply with quote

I do not get it. Why are they licensing the sequel film and never the unique one?

Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message
CastMember1991

NEWS: Netflix Provides Stand by Me Doraemon 2 Movie on December 24 - Discussion board

Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 716

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:44 am Reply with quote

FireChick wrote:

I do not get it. Why are they licensing the sequel film and never the unique one?

I’ve a sense they will be dubbing the primary movie too. My intestine additionally tells me that many of the Bang Zoom! solid, primarily those that performed Doraemon, Noby, Massive G, Sneech, and Sue, shall be reprising their roles. I hope it is true; particularly since Cassandra Morris did such a superb job as Sue. She’s an excellent voice actress, with the function of that white red-eyed freak Kyubey from Madoka Magica placing her on the map.


Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message
ChibiGoku

Joined: 29 Might 2004
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 am Reply with quote

CastMember1991 wrote:
FireChick wrote:

I do not get it. Why are they licensing the sequel film and never the unique one?

I’ve a sense they will be dubbing the primary movie too. My intestine additionally tells me that many of the Bang Zoom! solid, primarily those that performed Doraemon, Noby, Massive G, Sneech, and Sue, shall be reprising their roles. I hope it is true; particularly since Cassandra Morris did such a superb job as Sue. She’s an excellent voice actress, with the function of that white red-eyed freak Kyubey from Madoka Magica placing her on the map.

The primary film is displaying as much as being added quickly on Netflix (although not displaying up through search it appears). You possibly can see it right here:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80158156

That stated, the flicks already went up on Japanese Netflix with a dub on each. The primary film makes use of the Bang Zoom dub carried out years in the past and likewise restores the ending tune (which has been changed initially, although Bang Zoom reportedly DID dub it, however rights holders in Japan, doubtless music label, advised them no). The sequel film, the dub solid comes again and is as soon as once more produced by Bang Zoom, as nicely. Each films even have correct subtitle tracks for each films on Japanese audio (utilizing Japanese names). The second film retains the English names on the dub, doubtless for consistency.


Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message
OjaruFan2

Joined: 09 Jul 2018
Posts: 521

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:12 am Reply with quote
Simply in time for Christmas!

CastMember1991 wrote:

Cassandra Morris did such a superb job as Sue. She’s an excellent voice actress, with the function of that white red-eyed freak Kyubey from Madoka Magica placing her on the map.

I agree. It is all the time a pleasure listening to her Smile

ChibiGoku wrote:


[The first movie] restores the ending tune (which has been changed initially, although Bang Zoom reportedly DID dub it, however rights holders in Japan, doubtless music label, advised them no).

Simply curious, the place did you discover out that they reportedly dubbed the ending tune?

Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message
Fukuchi Chiisaia

NEWS: Netflix Provides Stand by Me Doraemon 2 Movie on December 24 - Discussion board

Joined: 31 Oct 2015
Posts: 112
Location: Indonesia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:26 am Reply with quote

FireChick wrote:

I do not get it. Why are they licensing the sequel film and never the unique one?

As a result of there’s demand for that in Asia area. Most of Doraemon followers right here already watched the primary one, so specializing in new license isn’t any brainer.

The truth is, virtually each single regional streaming service are preventing for Doraemon’s film license.


Again to prime Frontier

Joined: 13 Apr 2014
Posts: 2586

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:49 am Reply with quote
Properly, good to see Doraemon getting a bit extra love within the West after the Disney Anime hyper airing of the present did not pan out so nicely.
Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message
ChibiGoku

Joined: 29 Might 2004
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:41 pm Reply with quote

OjaruFan2 wrote:

ChibiGoku wrote:


[The first movie] restores the ending tune (which has been changed initially, although Bang Zoom reportedly DID dub it, however rights holders in Japan, doubtless music label, advised them no).

Simply curious, the place did you discover out that they reportedly dubbed the ending tune?

It has been awhile, so I am unable to say for sure, however I recall studying about this awhile again. I appear to recollect the supply coming from somebody engaged on the dub, however I could also be misremembering some particulars.


Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message
CastMember1991

NEWS: Netflix Provides Stand by Me Doraemon 2 Movie on December 24 - Discussion board

Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 716

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:05 pm Reply with quote

MFrontier wrote:

Properly, good to see Doraemon getting a bit extra love within the West after the Disney XD airing of the present did not pan out so nicely.

Disney XD’s anime ambitions as a complete did not go as deliberate. Bear in mind Yo-kai Watch? That too premiered on Disney XD. That too bombed; regardless of some sources saying it will be the subsequent Pokémon (the video games the present was based mostly on had been creamed by extra common recreation franchises like Remaining Fantasy, Name of Responsibility, Pokémon). Seems for folks to look at it must be on a community folks have like the primary community.


Again to prime
View user's profile Send private message



Supply hyperlink

Latest news

No. 10’s Christmas get together undoubtedly wasn’t humorous, however these 18 response memes certain are

There’s nothing fairly as distinctive as British humour x As soon as once more, Twitter has returned to lighten...

Can this bizarre gadget actually cease your drinks from spilling?

Our staff is devoted to discovering and telling you extra concerning the merchandise and offers we love. If...

Anime Followers Outraged at Toei After Studio Has YouTuber’s Channel Wiped

Toei Animation, the studio behind Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball, has come below fireplace from followers after issuing...
- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img
- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you